Digital Marketing Specialist II
- Full Time
The Digital Marketing Specialist II is responsible for creating a content calendar that supports the marketing team’s strategy across social media, the blog, email and other digital platforms. This position will be responsible for curating and producing content that the digital marketing team can use to educate clients as well as increase presence on online social media channels and search engines. In addition to writing blog articles and social media posts, this position will be responsible for creating digital ads, working with our creative studios team, as well as other various marketing administrative tasks. This position will also be responsible for working with the product marketing team to deliver relevant content supporting all products that are in-market, developing industry knowledge to understand our clients and the intricacies of dealer financing, meeting with internal knowledge experts to ensure our channels are using compelling content and communicating with internal stakeholders as appropriate. The Digital Marketing Specialist II will need to be a great collaborator who can work with our creative team to create marketing collateral, our legal team to get approval on collateral, as well as facilitate marketing needs with our Canadian and Industry Relations teams.
- Develops and maintains a content calendar– Calendar represents every piece of digital content that will go live throughout the year, including blog articles, emails, social media posts, landing pages, case studies, etc.
- Works closely with knowledge experts to develop timely and relevant content to our industry
- Partners with creative studios to ensure quick turnaround times
- Creativity – Produces both visual and written content that can be shared on our various online channels.
- Improve search results – Works alongside other members of the marketing department to create content that will help grow ranking in high potential keywords
- Web maintenance – Responsible for providing new material to the marketing team that can be used to replace outdated or poorly optimized digital content.
- Manage Event Sale marketing campaigns – Responsible for the entire facilitation of event sale email blasts.
- Other ad hoc projects, as assigned
- B.A. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or similar fields is preferable. Automotive Experience a Plus.
- 1-2 Years working in the Marketing Field
- Communication skills - clearly able to articulate project status with internal stakeholders
- Fast learner – Able to learn about our industry, marketing procedures, and marketing tools at a quick pace
- Some CMS experience – WordPress experience preferred
- Proficiency with email marketing software – Pardot and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a bonus
- Experience designing and creating marketing collateral
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization
- Previous experience working with Google Analytics or other web analytics platforms
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time efficiently while staying highly organized
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with ability to recognize anomalies
- Strong team player with a customer-centric focus, quality oriented, and the ability to develop partnerships across departments
- Strong collaboration skills
The ideal candidate should be well versed in digital communications. The candidate must be self-motivated, solution-oriented and have exceptional interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and executing strategies and communications aimed at specific audiences.
The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for Dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower Dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty Auctions and other inventory sources.
The Company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retails, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, power sports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage, and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing Dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and Dealer performance data, title services, records managements and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solution that will help Dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.