Digital Editor (freelance)
- Full Time
Digital Video Editor (freelance)
Litton Entertainment is seeking a versatile digital video editor (with producer sensibilities) who has advanced experience in the Adobe Creative suite and strong knowledge of video content for social media and other online distribution.
This person will be responsible for producing videos across a variety of media platforms, as well as curating a library of content. We are a fast-paced, nimble, dynamic environment that values a strong work ethic, passion for the craft, ability to roll with the punches, a great sense of humor and easy-going attitude. Mastery of Premiere is a must. Experience with AfterEffects and Photoshop preferred, as well as an understanding of web-based codecs and workflows.
The perfect candidate has:
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in post-production/social media video production/design and animation
- Experience editing high-end content for social/digital platforms
- The ability to distill complex stories into fast-paced, short form stackable content
- The ability to adapt and work quickly under short deadlines
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in STEM-related content (science, technology, engineering and math)