Digital Staff Writer: Okmagazine.com
- Full Time
Digital Staff Writer — Ok!.com
Okmagazine.com is looking for a NYC-based digital staff writer who are passionate about celebrity and entertainment news to produce smart, well-written and timely stories and features for the website. This is a full time position and the individual will work the 2:00pm - 10:00pm shift.
- Pitching story ideas daily
- Tracking celebrity, pop culture and viral news throughout the day, as well as Us Weekly’s internal reporting
- Writing up to 10 news stories a day
- Reporting and conducting interviews as needed
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, holidays and for awards shows
- A passion for celebrity and entertainment news
- Minimum 3 years experience writing for a competitive, high-volume, news-driven celebrity and pop culture website
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced breaking news environment
- Solid news judgment and editorial instincts
- Ability to multitask and work on deadline
Submit Cover letter, salary requirements and a resume when responding to this job post.