Product Delivery Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Cox Automotive, a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, is seeking Product Delivery Manager to join our Atlanta, GA.
Cox Automotive is looking for a forward-thinking individual to lead the Owner Solutions Inventory (Odachi) delivery team, a product which drives our Sellers to effectively manage their inventory and make key decisions to optimize their selling and increase velocity. Buyers and sellers want an informative yet simple experience that is clear yet flexible to enable buyers and sellers to make high value decisions in seconds. The Product Delivery Manager will partner with the business to understand needs, then lead the delivery team in supporting the growth strategy. He/she will evolve the experience to drive product requirements and support development and maintenance. The role includes contributing to and overseeing implementation in an agile environment in all phases of the software development lifecycle, with distributed cross-functional teams to deliver in a way that meets the priorities of stakeholders and clients. The ideal candidate is comfortable operating with indirect influence, acclimates well to change, and is objective and detail-oriented.
Cox Enterprises is a family-run operation that began nearly 120 years ago. As part of this great family business, we treat our team members and clients like they’re just that — family. This atmosphere has been instrumental to our success and has shaped our willingness to fuel epic innovation, drive unprecedented growth and deliver the mind-blowing, needle-moving, connected experience we promise.
Cox Automotive is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars. Come join the transformation! Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:Planning
- Work with the Product Management and the Business to understand the Seller Tools strategy, the 12-18 month plan, and to evolve the milestones based on client feedback and team capacity
- Provide the vision and strategy to the delivery team, be the voice of the customer
- Communicate plans across delivery teams to ensure the proper prioritization, sequencing, and dependency mitigation
- Prioritize the backlog for the current rolling 3 months of work, have conversations with business and product partners regarding trade-offs when needed
- Collaborate with Product Manager to ensure operational communications, client marketing and launch materials (new and ongoing) are planned and executed
- Responsible for day-to-day product responsibilities including writing and prioritizing stories, hosting estimation and grooming sessions with delivery team, and attending team standups, retrospectives and other team meetings / outings
- Execute the product roadmap to deliver solutions that delight clients and maximize market share growth, revenue and margins
- Help research technical options and identify data sources, logic and rules by working both with the delivery team and with other teams to learn their offerings and availability
- Develop new solutions and features based on product and business objectives
- Provide clear direction to the delivery team through defined product priorities, schedules and dependencies
- Work with team members spanning delivery teams to execute successful delivery of product features
- Identify key use cases and KPI’s to evaluate product performance
- Work closely with Delivery Manager and Scrum Master to ensure team health and growth on their Agile journey and to ensure team is operating at expected capacity
- Work with delivery team and product analytics to ensure the ability to measure and track the value being created by the solutions and features delivered
- Understand how the Seller Tools are utilized by clients and the areas of opportunity to facilitate prioritization and focus on the most impactful features
- Visit with clients in person, at least once per quarter, to enhance knowledge of the clients’ needs and opportunities
- Participate in interview and hiring process of new delivery team members
- Provide feedback to delivery team members as needed to support the health of the team
- Be a champion for the product, the delivery team and their goals
- Be available to respond very quickly to client issues and help the team to problem solve
Qualifications:Required Experience (minimum):
- 3-5+ years’ experience in product management, product software delivery, physical auction operations, software quality assurance or related functions
- Experience with Agile teams and the ability to work with product and technology resources across different organizations
- Work efficiently, sometimes with incomplete information to close gaps and meet the needs of internal stakeholders and customers alike
- Self-starter who proactively seeks to understand the client experience journey and associated pain points
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships within and across delivery teams
- Understanding of software development lifecycles
- Ability to execute basic SQL queries and perform basic troubleshooting as needed
- College degree (BA/BS or advanced degree and/or equivalent experience
What We Look For (preferred):
- Ability to reverse engineer a feature (from screen to database) to identify logic where knowledge gaps are present is a plus
- Ability to query internal APIs and troubleshoot data variances between applications is a plus
So, are you ready to challenge today and transform tomorrow? Apply now.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.