- Full Time
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
At ICF Next, we change lives, strengthen communities, stretch minds and shape history. We’re devoted to finding better ways to innovate solutions for a healthier planet, improving the quality of life worldwide, driving business value, discovering answers for complex issues, and to learn and grow. What we do matters and that inspires us each and every day.
ICF Next is looking for an experienced, talented and highly motivated Media Supervisor. The candidate will manage our flagship health client and a team of media planners to develop paid media strategies and tactics that help clients meet their critical communication and business. Strong candidates will have heavy experience with both offline and digital media, with an emphasis on digital.
This is an exciting role offering excellent opportunities and the chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, and uniquely positioned organization. See what we're up to at ICFNext.com! The team is based out of our Fairfax, VA office and allows for a flexible schedule with options to telework.
What you will be doing
- Manage multi-million dollar and multi-faceted clients and budgets.
- Ability to manage a team of media planners and work companionably with project managers and clients.
- Deliver client requirements while maintaining campaign budgets and goals.
- Effectively able to manage multiple tasks and priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Secure highly efficient media while leveraging added value on a consistent basis.
- Serve as market expert, providing insight to the marketplace conditions and opportunities in specific markets and media outlets.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with vendors.
- Handle client concerns and maintenance of media schedules before, during, and after the schedule runs.
- Analyze multiple sources of internal and external data to assist buying decisions.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of industry trends and new technologies
- Meet timelines and deadlines on projects.
- Maintain good organizational skills.
- Interact with management.
- 10+ years’ of media buying experience and working in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media, or related field
- Strong analytical skills required
- Digital Media experience required
- Offline Media experience a plus
- Experience working in fast pace environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Detail oriented, possess solid communication ability
- Excellent negotiating skills and excellent organizational skills
- Operates independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Knowledge of Nielsen TV, SQAD, Scarborough, GFK MRI, and any relevant media planning and buying tools
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.