Content Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Early April 2019
Rate: Up to $68,000/YR DOE
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join their team full time.
You must provide writing samples in order to be considered. Live links to published samples is a HUGE plus.
This Content Marketing Specialist will write copy that increases leads and engagement across the companies digital properties including social media, emails, and the website.
- Work with internal teams to develop marketing campaigns and promotional materials
- Craft content for social, web, infographics, white papers, etc
- Develop the editorial calendar for digital properties
- Develop stories and content that drives leads, builds awareness and increases engagement
- Ensure that all content is on brand, tone and voice, and search engine optimized
- Manage and monitor social channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn; posting engaging and relevant content
- Track and report on campaign and lead generation metrics
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Advanced writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in SEO, keyword research and web analytics
- Experience managing social for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and Instagram
- Comfortable collaborating with teams
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.