- Full Time
Position: Tradeshow Manager
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full-Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is found
Rate: Up to $80,000/year
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a full-time Conference/Tradeshow Manager to join their marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for educational/non-profit industries and tradeshow/event planning.
- Manage all of the annual tradeshow exhibits and events
- Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure the exhibit deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Work with external vendors to ensure all live events and conferences are executed flawlessly
- Establish and maintain relationship with educational and non-profit organizations
- Work with external stakeholders to negotiate sponsorships for conferences/tradeshows
- Attend tradeshows and conferences on behalf of the organization
- Determining the ROI on various events/tradeshows
- 5+ years of professional experience managing conference, exhibition, or tradeshow logistics
- Bachelors degree
- Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience negotiating vendor and venue agreements is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.