Sales Compensation Strategy Analyst II
- Full Time
This individual will report to the Sr. Manager Sales Compensation. This is a critical support role which will ensure processes and communications are consistent amongst the sales teams for Manheim, as well as align for success within the organization. GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer Commissions
- Collect data from various database and departmental resources in order to calculate monthly commission and contest accruals by cost center
- Collect and upload the Manager Assessments scores in to Xactly Incent each month and publish the Performance Rankings for each sales team
- Download Performance Ranking reports, compile, format, validate for accuracy, and distribute to our Sales Effectiveness team
- Upload all orders in to Xactly Incent, calculate commissions, validate for accuracy, and route preliminary pay sheets to all sales managers for approval
- Resolve any commission payout disputes and process any payout adjustment requests, recalculate commissions, validate for accuracy, and route final pay sheets to all sales managers for approval
- Provide field support for Xactly Incent; manage employee statuses in our reporting systems
- Route comp plan documents; Build Incentive Statements and other dashboards within Xactly Incent
- Ad Hoc requests
- B.S./B.A. required. Finance, business, or math degree preferred
- 3-5 years of business and/or incentive compensation experience required; Database & query experience required – SAS, SQL, Excel, Map Point; Automotive/industry experience highly preferred
- Outstanding communication, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Self motivated and driven individual
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- with a sense of urgency while remaining focused. Expertise or knowledge of Manheim’s various data systems
- Strong organizational and presentation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and analyze and identify opportunities to increase effectiveness in services provided to clients.
- Well-versed with all Microsoft Office programs, Business Objects, SAS
Accomplishments:Advanced degree; sales compensation certification a plus
Work Environment:Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time. Indoor/office environment.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.