Digital Sales Specialist
4 days left
- Full Time
• Use comprehensive knowledge of all digital ad products to effectively provide strategic solutions for advertisers that will achieve target audience and deliver KPI goals. (idea vs product driven).
• Plan digital media according to different objective criteria, particularly brand development and lead/response generation.
• Understand the digital customer journey for a client’s respective business category for delivering the right audience at the right time.
• Provide pre-sales research and proposals to the sales staff that aligns with effective strategic solutions as well as determines presale budget allocation.
• Efficiently utilize CMG’s digital and revenue operations team for product, sales and marketing and analytical expertise.
• Create revenue generating ideas to generate new digital business for prospects and existing clients.
• Spend time with the sales staff visiting current and new advertisers in the field with the purpose of deepening account relationships, uncovering revenue opportunities and driving revenue.
• Lead product and digital solution training for the sales staff and/or advertisers.
• Understand analytics and campaign performance for sharing key insights and takeaways monthly to clients as well as driving incremental revenue.
• Participate in client onboarding and goals calls with Digital Campaign Manager to ensure an error free launch of a campaign.
• Communicate client goals and key performance indicators to Digital Campaign Managers to ensure optimizations are aligned with strategy.
• Set proper KPIs and expectations with the sales staff and clients during the sales process.
• Set proper SLA expectations with the sales staff and clients during the sales process. Coordinate and present in collaboration with the sales staff post-sales wraps ups and recommendations for client retention and driving revenue opportunities.
• Follow guidelines for proposal templates and timelines. Follow guidelines for contract templates and timelines.
• Stay abreast of emerging strategies, tools, and trends in the customer engagement and digital marketing management space.
Qualifications:• 3+ years’ experience primarily working with digital solutions
• Digital sales and marketing experience (Social, Content, Search & Display)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, Journalism or similar field
• Previous work within an advertising/marketing agency or similar work experience preferred
• Google AdWords and Analytics certification a plus
• IAB DMSC Certification a plus
• Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable environment
• Superior sales, phone, verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Time management and organizational skills in deadline oriented environment
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS with an understanding of web site architecture and navigation a plus
• The ability to analyze data from analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
• Ability to synthesize complex requirements into simple business practices
• Ability to think strategically and suggest creative solutions.
• Ability to take a proactive approach and show enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
• Detail oriented and efficiency-minded – balancing strategy with operational requirement
• Ability to build partnerships and effectively establish and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors
• Comfortable interacting with different levels of management both internally and with the client
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.