Marketing Director (Subscriptions)
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Director (Subscriptions)
Location: Washington, DC
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: March 2019
Rate: Up to $140,000/year
Our client in Washington, DC is looking for a Marketing Director (Subscriptions) to join their team. This position is a full-time direct hire.
The Marketing Director will focus on audience development to increase grow print and digital readership for a new publication.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan to increase brand awareness and subscriptions
- Increase subscriber retention through digital and print marketing campaigns
- Create conversion campaigns to cross-promote and sell new products brought to market
- Oversee the creative development and strategy of digital and print campaigns
- Conduct competitive analysis and audits of audience retention and initiatives
- Engage and collaborate with editorial and creative team to utilize content to increase subscriber base
- MUST have recent PRINT subscription experience!
- Bachelors degree
- 7 years of professional experience in media, publishing or subscription/audience management
- Experience developing and implement consumer marketing strategies via print and digital channels
- Experience managing campaigns through digital channels
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.