Digital Media Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Work at a growing advertising agency near Times Square. Help manage the day-to-day operations of the Digital Media team, with a focus on government and real estate. This role is ideal for someone who has a passion for the digital advertising and media buying and works well in a fast-paced environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the strategic development and implementation of paid media plans across digital and social media (including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat).
- Manage setting up campaigns and timelines and approval process for campaigns.
- Support tracking of digital campaigns across Social, Display, Online Video, Native, and Paid Search.
- Partner with agency on post campaign analysis to derive learnings and implications for future campaigns.
- Manage all billing and invoice functions.
- Assist in the development of internal media presentations.
- Responsible for detailed budget entry into financial system.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years media of experience (agency, publisher, or client-side), focused on digital and search media buying
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and accurately
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with high professionalism and expectations for quality
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgement
- Ability to work successfully within a team as well as independently
- Proficiency in Outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Digital Media Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly