Digital Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Additional responsibilities include identification of market segments, creating and editing accurate email templates, reporting and analysis of past marketing efforts, and planning for future campaigns while ensuring proper timelines are met. Should promote a positive client relationship and interface with inter-departmental representatives to review strategic plans.
- Conduct scheduled calls with dealer clients to present strategies offered, assess dealer business plan, and collaborate with customer for best go to market practices.
- Analyze dealer client database information and integrate dealer business plan into overall market strategy
- Manage and create customer segmentations for marketing campaigns and effectively communicate to the dealer client for approval
- Utilize basic Photoshop and HTML skills to create and edit email templates
- Ability to analyze and communicate ROI for all prior marketing efforts and adjust future recommendations based on this data
- Account Management taking inbound/outbound calls while collaborating and building relationships with dealer’s staff and other teammates as well as other internal departments
- Stay current and familiar with retail and lease payment structure and proposals, including incentives
- Provide a high level of customer service through regular and timely communication while adapting to the needs of the client
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively to ensure successful completion of daily and weekly tasks
- Ability to analyze various forms of data, how software systems process it, and how to explain the process in simple terms to customers
- Must be proactive, focused, and have great attention to detail
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Good listening skills and the ability to relate to the customer is a must
- Must be able to present educational information to customers
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment while also accomplishing tasks independently
- Must be able to perform daily tasks and work at a desk or work station for long periods of time using a computer, phone and similar office equipment
- Microsoft Office skills are required
- Must be able to learn the CRM product, departmental procedures, and customer on-boarding processes quickly and completely and be able to demonstrate knowledge gained
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Account management experience a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM systems is a plus
- Auto industry knowledge or experience is a plus
- Previous email marketing and sales experience is a plus
- Graphic Design/HTML Experience is a plus
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.