Commercial Account Representative - Manheim Milton
- Full Time
About Manheim Canada
Manheim Canada is part of Manheim, the leading global provider of vehicle remarketing services for more than 70 years. With locations in Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton, Halifax, and 24/7 sales via www.ove.com, Manheim Canada hosts more than 30 in-lane and online auctions each month. Manheim connects buyers and sellers of used vehicles to the world’s largest wholesale used-vehicle marketplace, helping dealers and commercial customers achieve results through auction channels, data analysis, inspections, financing, transportation, purchase protection, mobile products and a wide range of solutions. For more information, visit manheim.ca.
This position is responsible for maintaining positive relationships with Commercial Accounts customers, working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, and ensuring effective operational flow.
- Maintain accurate account records and a positive customer relationship by ensuring efficient and accurate handling and resolution of account problems.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships and good rapport with major commercial accounts.
- Develop new commercial accounts through personal and phone contact with potential customers and increase level of consignment with existing customers.
- Resolves customer problems and inquiries effectively and efficiently, while consistently providing quality service.
- Provide quality control and audit for Commercial Accounts as required.
- Review customer account records for completeness and accuracy; maintains customer account files in compliance with contract requirements.
- Support Sale Day operations on the auction block as required (e.g. representing Commercial Account clients, performing Auction/Block Clerk duties)
- Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
- Walk vehicles and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
- Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
- In coordination with account administrator and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
- Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
- Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
- Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 4 years of experience in the
automobile industry or the Auction business required.
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in
Business Administration or related field preferred..
- Valid Driver’s License and safe
driving record required.
- Ability to drive vehicles with
standard and automatic transmission.
- Excellent communication and
interpersonal skills required. • Commitment to providing excellent customer
- Strong organization skills
- Good computer and software
knowledge, as well as experience with AS400 essential preferred.
- Regularly required to stand, walk,
reach, talk and hear.
- Ability to sit or stand for
prolonged periods of time.
- Vision abilities required include
close, distance, color, and depth perception.
Occasional exposure to outdoor
weather conditions. Moderate noise level.
salary and great benefits
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.