Programmatic Sales Account Executive - Brand Partnerships
- Full Time
Leaf Group is a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach passionate audiences in large and growing lifestyle categories. We create amazing experiences that celebrate the best of art, design and technology. We want people with an intense curiosity, a commitment to high quality service, who embrace the fun of the journey. Come help us disrupt and transform the digital media and art world!
Leaf Group’s Brand Partnerships division is looking for a Programmatic Account Executive in our New York City office. The Programmatic Sales AE position plays an important role in supporting Leaf Group’s Private Marketplace and Programmatic Guaranteed revenue growth, strategy and new partnership development. This AE will be responsible for driving and supporting PMP/PG sales with a consultative and technical advertising approach with agencies/marketers who are looking to leverage data and execute programmatically.
- Act as subject matter expert on programmatic related topics
- Provide programmatic sales support to all US sellers and our clients
- Collaborate with Leaf Group’s sales team to execute partnerships and elevate the audience data and programmatic solutions
- Manage and drive PMP/PG sales with new and existing programmatic clients with effective programmatic solutions
- Build and manage a pipeline that focuses on trading desks, programmatic marketers, agency traders and buyers, and DSP account management teams
- Work with Marketing to develop messaging and supporting collateral for programmatic communications
- Participate in regular sales meetings and provide ongoing reporting and feedback to sales management
- Utilize Boostr to track all pertinent account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize to achieve quarterly and annual quotas
- Stay active with key industry events, trends, and emerging ad technologies
- 3+ years of AdTech / programmatic advertising sales and/or business development experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to address business and technical audiences
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the programmatic landscape, programmatic buying/PMPs including technology, techniques, partners, and business models
- Strong personal relationships with leading digital media agencies, programmatic platforms, and programmatic advertisers
- Demonstrated success in a goal-oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Diligent and motivated work ethic with a high energy, results-oriented style
- Proactive behavior to challenges
- Ability to foster relationships and address internal and external client issues
- A team player with collaborative spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Leaf Group is Comparably's 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
Leaf Group, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for all job openings are welcome and will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or any other basis protected by state, federal, or local law. It is the intent of the Company to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local legislation concerning equal opportunity in employment.
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.