Marketing Communications Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Communications Specialist
Location: Reston/Herndon/Dulles, VA
Estimated Duration: 2-2.5 months
Starts: April 1st
Rate: Up to $20 hr / DOE
Our client in Dulles, VA. is looking for a Freelance Marketing Communications Specialist to join their team temporarily for an average of 20-hrs per week for a minimum of 2-months.
- Assist in writing copy and design for e-mail campaigns, landing pages, sales presentations, data sheets, white papers, press releases, blogs, ads, and social media posts.
- Support team in event management and marketing collateral
- Maintain and analyze campaign effectiveness through lead generation KPIs, reports, and analytics
- Minimum 2 years of Marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (preferably InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (perferably Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms (perferably HubSpot)
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience in the technology or government contracting sectors is a plus
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.