Mobile Product Manager
- Full Time
CMG is currently seeking a Mobile Product Manager to join our growing audience team. As the Mobile Product Manager for CMG you will engage with internal stakeholders, vendors, designers, developers and project managers to define mobile products and execute on mobile releases. Qualified candidates will possess a solid track record of shipped mobile applications with a consumer focus, specifically on the iOS and Android platform. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for creating outstanding user experiences
• Launch high quality mobile products
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; GM / owner mentality
• Create and maintain functional requirements
• Responsible for creation of mobile product roadmaps
• Drive matrixed and multi-disciplinary teams to deliver new products
• Prioritize point releases for existing apps
• Define, track and learn from metrics of success
• Stay focused on current industry trends
• Additional duties as needed
Qualifications:• Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of mobile product management experience
• Understanding of mobile app development process and store launches
• Examples of defining thorough and clear product requirements
• Must have excellent conceptual, communication and organizational skills
• Deep understanding of consumer facing mobile experiences
• Knowledge of iOS, Android, SmartTV, wearable devices and other emerging technologies
• Proficiency in Power Point / Excel / Visio / Omnigraffle
• Bachelors degree required
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.