Consumer & Events Marketing Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
- The Consumer and Events Marketing Manager will assist in the planning and execution of events involving Philadelphia magazine, Philadelphia Wedding, Be Well Philly and other company ancillary publications and channels.
- Plan and execute events such as Philadelphia Wedding events, third party sponsor activations, custom events and other events as assigned, starting with initial communication with vendors and sponsors through the day of execution of the event.
- Manage and report on event-specific and promotional budgets.
- Liaison between Philadelphia magazine and participating restaurants/vendors for events as assigned. Includes, but is not limited to, COI preparation, Health Department communication, setup needs and check-in coordination.
- Coordinate photography, videography, security & AV needs for all events where needed.
- Coordinate courier service for all events where needed.
- Manage, produce, distribute and ship marketing materials for all Philadelphia magazine signature events, while working closely with Director on strategy and copy and designers on job requests and look and feel.
- Assist in managing the event’s social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook event updates) to help promote upcoming events, show highlights on event days, and provide general lifestyle posts involving the magazine and events in the city.
- Assist in managing PhillyMag.com events tab refreshing and supplying content.
- Prepare and distribute weekly reports of event ticket sales, social engagement, and social media calendar.
- Work with Circulation for department needs for monthly orders on publications for events and partnerships.
- Manage the approval and submission to Finance, filing, and record keeping of vendor and venue invoices.
- Manage incoming emails to the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox providing timely responses.
- Execute post-event materials, which include event recaps (in-book, online and PowerPoint) and distribute to sales coordinators and the marketing department.
- Secure necessary participant waiver paperwork for events.
- Manage and execute post-event surveys including evaluating the data to compile a summary to present to the department, editorial staff (if needed) and in any post event recap meetings.
- Manage the creation and execution of all sweepstakes rules and activities.
- Responsible for working with vendors on development of branded premium items and maintaining the promotional closet inventory.
- Management of department corporate credit card expenses.
- Attend networking events and vendor meetings as needed.
- Work events in and outside of the office on nights, weekends, holidays, etc. as needed.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- PTO, Summer Fridays and 1-week Christmas holiday break
- Free access to some of the best events in Philly
- Medical, Dental and Life/Disability plans
- 401(k) plan
- Fun and entrepreneurial work culture
Metro Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Consumer & Events Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly