4 days left
- Full Time
Trusted Media Brands seeks an inspired senior digital designer to join our growing Art team. We’re looking for experienced designer who’s eager to build on Trusted Media Brand’s storied heritage, leading and innovating digital and web design efforts across our brands and platforms.
The Digital Designer will work alongside marketers, videographers, social and digital media producers, as well as our new Studio team to create inventive, interactive digital design solutions. You must be a passionate creative obsessed with the user experience, becoming our internal expert on UX/UI considerations on custom branded programming.
This position reports to Trusted Media Brands’ Group Art Director
· Works with the Art and Studio team to develop unique digital and web-based design and strategy
· Source artwork, including photography illustrations, info-graphics, icons, and animations
· Create digital designs, animations, icons, and layouts
· Develop new CMS templates and custom style sheets
· Design responsive web pages and wireframes using our proprietary development tools
· WordPress development and theme editing; including and understanding of basic plugins, bootstrap, and card-based design, etc.
· Design and code (HTML) email templates with a focus on cross-platform compatibility and responsive frameworks
· Design banner ads, social media graphics and various other digital assets
· Keep a finger on the pulse of innovation, searching for new digital solutions and best practices
The Ideal Candidate
· Bachelor’s degree in art, design, or equivalent
· Four to eight years of relevant agency or digital design experience
· Advanced skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
· Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and designing for web
· Solid understanding of digital and web design fundamentals and techniques
· UX/UI inspired with a strong understanding of how to move users down a page
· Ability code HTML responsive HTML newsletters based on layered PSD designs
· Can balance day-to-day tasks and aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Consummate collaborator thriving in a team-oriented environment
· High level of skill in aspects of typography, color and layout
· Ability to conceptualize and create original designs and follow through to completion
· Effectively communicate and present design concepts and ideas