The Manager, Corporate Communications will support the communications and media relations needs for NBCUniversal’s corporate functions. This role reports to SVP, Corporate Communications. Responsibilities
Provide internal and external communications support for NBCUniversal’s corporate executives and businesses including Affiliate Relations, Operations and Technology, Digital Enterprises, Legal and Government Affairs, Corporate Social Responsibility and Diversity and InclusionWrite and distribute press releases, partnership and digital programming announcements, talking points, executive bios and other communications materials Prepare business leaders for media interviews, press events and speaking opportunities. Build relationships with key industry reporters and proactively pitch business stories as needed Create and maintain media and editorial lists Work collaboratively with communicators across the NBCUniversal portfolio on projects and eventsProvide support to the corporate communications department, including assistance with company-wide “Top Stories” distribution Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills required
- 4+ years experience in relevant field
- Must be willing to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a professional attitude
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize effectively
- A proactive multi-tasker, with the ability to prioritize and meet numerous deadlines
- Strong interest and background in television, media, news, and public/media relations
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.