Mid- Level Copywriter
3 days left
- Full Time
Fairway Market is looking for a permanent mid-level copywriter, our own in-house language curator, on-site in Harlem.
Someone who understands what makes Fairway “like no other market” and can bring that to life with quick, bold, and witty wording, along with a little lightheartedness. Preferably someone with food writing expertise, but just as importantly, someone who breathes, dreams and loves talking about food.
We’re looking for creative and hungry minds to innovate and motivate by pushing limits, indulging in a passion for food, and grabbing a hold of challenges by the horns. This person must be a serious self-starter and game changer.
• Must be able to distill strategic tactics into effective campaign-level messaging. This includes the ability to work collaboratively with multiple art director / designer partners to conceptualize creative IDEAS. And write for fully-integrated individual campaign tactics (e.g., collateral, direct mail, emails, web pages, social etc.)
• Ability to develop and ensure proper usage of brand, voice, style and integrate, as well as maintain a consistent brand voice and personality throughout all communications
• Keen attention to detail, high regard for quality, and strong communication skills are essential
• Is excited about being part of a team that challenges the status quo and enjoys coming up with new or elevated creative solutions, campaign enhancements and communication tactics
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
• Performs copy editing and proofreading for all marketing initiatives
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and organized
Skills & Experience:
• 5+ years of copywriting experience in marketing, advertising or related field
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Public Relations or similar preferred
• Must submit portfolio of relevant writing samples
• Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud graphic design software, such as InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator