Editorial Operations Manager, Content Creators
- Full Time
About the role:
Ranker.com, the leading platform for ranking just about everything, is looking for a dynamic Editorial Operations Manager to help build and expand our freelance content creator network. In this role you will recruit, engage and supervise our freelance content creators; form collaborative and productive partnerships with staff in other departments, and manage to tools and platforms needed to succeed in this role.
You have a strong editorial background, but also are familiar with other areas of the business, such as data coordination and analysis. You are creative and flexible, and can seamlessly juggle multiple different tasks and projects.
You have strong time-management skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment. You will effectively liaise between our freelance Content Creators and our editorial team, which requires outstanding communication skills. You are results oriented and deadline driven plus have the ability to think creatively to problem solve for multiple teams within Ranker. You’re a digital and media enthusiast, who is passionate about technology, and - most importantly - passionate about great content.
- Recruit, review, manage, onboard and retain all freelance content creator applicants.
- Drive a variety of acquisition initiatives to reach content creator goals.
- Manage current freelance job posting campaigns.
- Test and explore new online acquisition channels for targeted needs for creators in specific verticals.
- Make recommendations on new and existing acquisition efforts based on CPA and engagement metrics.
- Work with content team to determine targeting efforts based on content types.
- Work with content team to drive marketing activation initiatives for new creators.
- Develop and execute various programs aimed at increasing creator engagement and social activity.
- Maintain a consistent voice, in-line with Ranker branding, in all external messaging and campaigns.
- Keep up with software tools and editorial resources and make recommendations for process improvement and use of new software and resources
Analysis & Reporting
- Work with SEO team to measure content and creator efforts to identify contribution and optimization areas.
- Use Google Analytics and internal data sources to track key metrics around creators.
- Use data storytelling to illustrate marketing performance, engagement, and ROI across channels and to conduct creator life cycle and segmentation analyses
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
- 3-5 years of online recruitment, influencer marketing or similar experience
- Must possess a strong work ethic and solid project management skills
- Self-starter who can work autonomously and is willing to explore and invent new acquisition channels
- Results-oriented, innovative, great attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Persistence and resourcefulness in tracking down information/sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Achieve high volume daily review goals and meet time-sensitive deadlines.
What's In It For You:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, PTO and holidays.
- Catered meals; fully stocked kitchen with great snacks and drinks.
- Conveniently located in the Mid-Wilshire district, minutes from Beverly Hills, Miracle Mile, and the I-10.
This is a full-time, in-office position. The job is based in Los Angeles; relocation is not provided. No phone calls, please.