- Full Time
Advertising Age is seeking an Activation Manager to handle all aspects of custom research. This position will manage research projects on behalf of clients or support advertising sales, product development and editorial initiatives.
- Communicating with internal and external clients to understand business objectives and provide project updates
- Selecting the most appropriate research methodology and techniques
- Designing research questionnaires and moderator guides
- Working with research vendors and internal departments to oversee the project from start to finish
- Analyzing the data, packaging the findings into presentations and/or reports, and making actionable recommendations
- Program management of Ad Age custom programs, including but not limited to webcasts, sponsored posts, white papers, etc.
- Analyzing program performance (i.e. reporting, social marketing, etc.) and brainstorming ways to optimize performance
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in market research/program management
- Exceptional written and oral communication abilities
- Strong analytic and program management skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and performance
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, mathematics, or the sciences
- Media, advertising, or marketing industry experience a plus
- Knowledge of SPSS/SAS a plus
- Proficient with programming research surveys; knowledge of Qualtrics a plus
Ad Age is a daily must-read for an influential audience of decision makers and disruptors across the marketing and media landscape.
Created in 1930 to cover a burgeoning industry with objectivity, accuracy, and fairness, Ad Age continues to be powered by award-winning journalism. Today, Ad Age is a global media brand focusing on curated creativity, data and analysis, people and culture, and innovation and forecasting.
From vital print editions to must-attend events and innovative platform offerings, its industry-leading offerings include the coveted A-List & Creativity Awards, the Ad Age Next Conference, and proprietary data such as the Leading National Advertisers Report from the Ad Age Datacenter.
Click HERE to visit us in our New York office.
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation, Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company, we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well established publishing leader.