Staff Writer, MuscleandFitness.com
- Full Time
Staff Writer, Muscleandfitness.com
Muscle & Fitness is currently seeking a skilled staff writer to write and edit stories for the brand.
Candidates should have at least four years of writing/editing experience and be equally prepared to cover the latest in strength conditioning as they are ready to tackle an analysis on the top ten Arnold Schwarzenegger movies.
We need energy, enthusiasm, and solid editorial judgment in covering a broad array of stories. The ability to constantly generate story ideas is a must.
• Brainstorm, assign, edit, and publish engaging stories in a fast-paced, digital-first environment.
• Reach out to quality sources for interviews in order to craft more engaging, original content
• Maintain a large stable of freelance writers
• Analyze data and help develop strategies to grow the brand’s audience on multiple platforms
• Adapt to changing scenarios deftly and quickly, including reacting to brand-relevant news
• Recruit new writers to Muscle & Fitness
• Write scripts for short-form digital video
• Minimum of four years of digital editorial experience
• Strong interest in, and deep knowledge of, current trends in fitness, lifestyle, nutrition and pop culture
• A working stable of freelance writers at your fingertips
• The ability to juggle many projects at once
• Excellent communication skills
• Knowledge of Google Analytics, Drupal, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite, and CrowdTangle a plus
Apply for Staff Writer, MuscleandFitness.com
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly