Creative Project Manager / Producer (part time) - Mountain View
- Full Time
Position: Creative Project Manager / Producer (part time) - Mountain View
Location: South Bay
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Rate: Up to $35/hr - DOE
Our UCaaS tech client is seeking a Creative Project Manager / Creative Producer to assist their creative marketing team for an onsite part-time, 20hrs a week position in Mountain View.
The company also supports working from home 1 to 3 days per week depending on workload.
This position will support the Creative Director in:
- Managing print, digital and video projects and to ensure that they are completed on time
- Manage tasks and workflows in Workfront
- Being a liaison between Marketing, Product Design, HR, Legal and external vendors
- Work with creative team to set-up up their new DAM system, using MarCom Central.
- Organizing assets, setting up folder structure, implementing naming conventions across assets
- Procurement support
- Submit SOW's into cloud based procurement tool
- Manage contract processing with legal when new vendors or projects are implemented
Skills and Requirements:
- 3+ year's experience managing creative projects and
- Experience working with Project Management tools such as WorkFront, Wrike, etc.
- Experience implementing cloud based DAM systems, such as MarCom Central, including exporting assets, setting up folder structures, managing and organizing collateral assets with specific attention to version control
- Project management knowledge with creative deliverables in Web, Print, Photography, Video
- Solid working knowledge of business and software tools including Adobe Creative Suites, (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Sketch, MS Office (Word, PPT, Excel)
- Understanding of video software tools a plus
- Organization and writing skills a must
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.