FULL TIME Senior Product Marketing Manager - Burlingame
- Full Time
Position: FULL TIME Senior Product Marketing Manager - Burlingame
Location: Peninsula Area
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Direct hire
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $120K annually + bonus + benefits
Our start up SaaS client needs a Product Marketing Manager to join their team for a direct hire, full-time role in Burlingame. Client's office is CalTrain accessible.
In this role, the Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for establishing a foundation for the product marketing function and creating a variety of programs to empower the sales team with effective messaging and content!
- Build an ongoing sales enablement program to keep the sales team up to date and messaging in step
- Partner with product teams to take new products and features to market
- Concept and execute on all types of sales materials, including hands on copywriting to ensure content is in line with overall messaging
- Create buyer personas and share industry insights by tapping into research and talking to current prospects and customers
- Partner closely with content marketing to create engaging content
- Establish and execute on an event strategy
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Product Marketing Manager:
- 4+ years of experience, minimum of 1.5 yrs B2B SaaS space experience
- Excellent writing and PowerPoint skills
- Proven ability to create content that expresses an idea and clearly articulates complicated ideas
- Experience with demand generation strategy + B2B sales is a plus!
**This role will likely require international travel roughly once a quarter to Mexico City, Bangalore, and Singapore**
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.