Digital Ad Operations: Campaign Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
American Media, LLC's Revenue Operations Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the Sales Organization, responsible for successful campaign execution and optimization to meet delivery and performance goals across all AMI digital properties. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of operations, technology, and analytics. The Campaign Manager will work with various internal teams (Sales, Yield Management, Development, Marketing) and external vendor and client teams to manage strategic accounts across all digital platforms - web, mobile, video. This role will report directly to the Director, Revenue Operations and will be based in NYC.
· Act as post-sales operations expert partnering closely with Sales to ensure flawless campaign execution and delivery.
· Will work closely with internal and external teams to translate customer IO requirements into live production campaigns via ad trafficking in DFP.
· Act as point of contact for troubleshooting all advertising campaign issues impacting creative, impression delivery, product execution and configuration, QA, site performance and campaign setup.
· Analyze and reconcile third party delivery for proper billing every month working closely with the finance team.
· Provide guidance to Sales on campaign setup, delivery and performance optimizations. Understand common KPIs, conversions, inputs, calculations and outputs required for any new strategic campaign implementation.
· Continuously monitor campaign delivery and performance and communicate recommendations for optimizations. Will lead weekly pacing calls with assigned Sales teams.
· Utilize various analytic and targeting systems (DFP, MOAT, Krux, IAS, Nielsen, etc.) to analyze and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance.
· Perform wrap-up analysis reporting, pulling in various sets of performance data and metrics to help tell a story to the client about how the campaign performed and help recommend best practices for future campaigns.
· Provide additional ad hoc analysis to gain visibility and insight into various cross-sections of business verticals and ad products to optimize performance.
· Bachelor's degree
· 2+ years in digital advertising or related industry managing complex operational processes and managing campaign delivery and performance
· Strong Ad trafficking skills working with digital ad servers (DFP preferred)
· Publishing or a similar industry experience is desirable
· Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and analyzing data
· Strong organization and attention to detail is a must
· Working knowledge of order management systems (Operative One, Google Ad Manager) is required
· Strong knowledge of campaign life cycle management, ad sales process and familiarity with online advertising ecosystem
· Excellent written and verbal presentation skills
· Experience managing performance driven strategic campaigns is plus
Please send resume with salary requirements when responding to this job post.
Apply for Digital Ad Operations: Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly