- Full Time
MEMBERSHIP AND EVENTS MARKETING
- Plays a key role in the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns for events and membership
- Assists in the preparation of outbound marketing assets across social media, email, advertising and print
- Assists in managing the overall marketing promotions calendar
- Tracks and reports on e-blast, partner ads, website and paid search performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Project manages, Beauty Awards toolkits, Awards seal usage and logistics, and other event collateral as needed.
- Manages the ad calendar for external partnerships with trade organizations (except WWD).
- Manages planning, deliverables and represents CEW at industry trade shows as needed
- Is back up support to digital designer to design and edits marketing materials as needed
- Is back up to Technology Support Assistant in the process, coding, testing and daily deployment of emails and surveys as needed
DIGITAL AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Contributes to social media content development/execution
- Supports the execution of paid advertising efforts
- Maintains app go live and marketing schedule
- Ensures the App team has all necessary creative elements to push app live
- Develops and executes push notifications schedule for relevant events
- Assists in placing ads/assets on website.
RESEARCH, ANALYSIS AND REPORTING
- Assists in developing post-event surveys and collecting response analysis
- Employs marketing analytics techniques to gather important research data
- Researches and stays up to date on best practices for marketing and association membership.
- Monitors the Association/industry universe to leverage relevant membership opportunities.
ADMINISTRATIVE & REPORTING
- Prepares slides and materials for Board meetings and other presentations.
- Prepares welcome/orientation kits for new Board members.
- Coordinates logistics for webinars
- Schedules weekly eblast meetings
- Performs other duties as assigned