- Full Time
Our client, a digital media agency, is looking for an SEO Manager to join their team. This is an ONSITE FULL TIME opportunity.
The SEO Manager will oversee a team of SEO Specialists. They will drive and execute SEO initiatives including technical on-page optimizations, keyword management and analysis, and content strategy recommendations for key stakeholders.
* Delegating and managing SEO specialists in the development and execution of effective plans for clients.
* Performing technical SEO Audits of client websites
* Identifying, recommending and implementing website SEO optimizations
* Writing and editing blog/body copy content for clients
* Client relationship management
The SEO Manager MUST HAVE:
* 3-4 years of SEO experience - agency side preferred.
* Google Analytics Certification
* Experience with Google Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, Raven Tools, WordPress and similar CMS platforms
* Experience communicating with clients
* Management experience
Proficiency in HTML enhancements for better search engine visibility and technical optimization is a plus!
Our client is a digital media agency located in Austin, Tx.
Apply for SEO Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly