Ad Product Coordinator - Digital Billing
7 days left
- Full Time
Bill Invoicing– 50%
Enter data for sold insertion orders into various billing systems.
Gather and confirm insertion order data meets centralized standards prior to entry.
Leverage various systems and software to ensure quality of data captured; audit as required.
Bill Revision and Reconciliation – 25%
Revise orders in billing or order management systems.
Process requests for change to sold insertion orders.
Communicate with internal CMG teams for reported issues or concerns for delivery and/or billing reconciliation.
Ad Product Support – 25%
Support internal CMG teams that manage order management systems.
Promote best practices around OMS.
- Min required - post high school education or meet working experience requirements
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- 1-2 years in Ad Operations experience preferred
Preferred additional experience:
- Experience in MS Office, including strength with Excel and Word.
- Digital ad sales tools or SaaS experience in any of the following is ideal: Sales Manager, Operative, - NCS, SalesForce, or Wide Orbit. Any billing or invoicing system is also ideal.
- Experience from a traditional media company (newspaper, radio, broadcast) is a plus.
- Experience working with support ticketing systems (end-user only) is a plus.
Core Skillset -
- Excellent listening, written, and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across levels within an organization.
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to learn new technology, systems, and business processes.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Ability to complete tasks independently but collaborate within the position's business unit and across external teams that the position supports.
- Strong customer service skills.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.