Salesforce Administrator Intern
- Full Time
Altice USA — one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States — launched a4, the company’s advanced advertising and data business, which delivers audience-based, multiscreen advertising solutions to local, regional and national advertisers and MVPD partners.
a4 Media is driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Our business-specific, internship program encourages students to put their knowledge into practice while they develop additional skills through experiential learning, team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
Interns in this role wills support ongoing development of our salesforce.com instance. The intern will work closely with team leadership, functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to help identify, develop and deploy new business processes. This role is part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Salesforce Administrator Intern will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Completing a bachelor’s or master’s degree between December 2019 and June 2020 with preferred concentrations in Computer Science or Business
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a
- general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.