Public Relations Fellowship
- Full Time
FICOMM PARTNERS FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The FiComm Partners Fellowship Program is a 24-week program designed to provide training, resources and client-engagement experience to new graduates, as well as valuable support to our growing team. Additionally, it will expose the Fellow to all facets of FiComm’s business, including PR, Marketing and Operations. This program will also arm the FiComm Fellows with knowledge of best practices in the PR/Marketing industry. By the end of the 24 weeks, FiComm Fellows will be able to do the following successfully and independently:
- Basics of account management and profitability
- Understand how to work in a professional setting, following policy and procedure
- Draft and finalize press releases
- Build and maintain media lists
- Craft a media pitch and successfully pitch reporters
- Draft client-facing materials, including agendas, emails, news analysis and contributed content
- Engage in internal and client-facing meetings, conference calls and brainstorms
- Research topics of interest and industry trends
- Brainstorm creative ideas for proactive campaigns
- Demonstrate ability to monitor for time-sensitive media articles
- Create monthly and quarterly reporters
FiComm Partners is a NYC-based public relations agency that is passionate about working with financial services firms to help them build a stellar media profile that can serve as a catalyst for growth and development. FiComm works with independent financial advisors, financial technology companies, and other service providers – the best in the business.
As a Fellow, you will support a number of projects, including (but not limited to) competitor and media research, drafting press releases and media pitches, building media lists, pitching the media and supporting the PR team with client meetings and more. Fellows will gain hands-on experience while working in the field alongside experienced and recognized members of the finance community, being exposed to what it takes to prepare, enter and disrupt the market. For the right candidate, this can transition to a full-time position.
Must be a college graduate and be based in New York City. FiComm Partners Fellows receive a monthly MetroCard and are compensated at a rate of $17.00 per hour.
To apply, please contact email@example.com.