- Full Time
Position: Events Coordinator
Location: South Bay
Status: Freelance (40 hours a week)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Interviewing now!
Rate: Up to $67/hr
Our tech client needs a Events Coordinator to join their team for a 6 month contract, onsite in Santa Clara for 40 hours/week. Potential to extend for the right fit!
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Drive and orchestrate the planning and execution of a portfolio of high-profile corporate events
- Ensure the successful planning and execution of creative design, assets, creative services production, budget management and general logistics to ensure the program remains within budget, meets its programmatic goals, and reflects favorably on the brand.
- Manage all creative components of internal and external events, including keynote, executive events/meetings, breakouts, signage, booth/creative development.
- Serve as primary keynote contact for all stakeholders and vendors/agencies
- Work with a team of internal and external creative directors, art directors and designers to deliver on the event goals.
- Maintain strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders, creative teams and vendors/agencies
- Act as a resource and liaison to members of the Events & - Brand team to promote team collaboration and engagement for what is best for the business.
- Identify and manage vendors/agencies with core expertise to meet specific creative requirements
- Continually identify, propose, and implement cost-savings opportunities.
- Proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration. Think differently and deliver excellence.
The ideal Events Coordinator should possess the following:
- BS Marketing or equivalent
- Experience planning and coordinating events including tradeshows, corporate and marketing events
- Able to handle registrations processes, logistics, pre and post event evaluations
- Strong ability to work with cross functional teams
- Strong experience in project management or program management
- Must be highly detail oriented
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.