Manager ICO Implementation
- Full Time
This position will be responsible
for leading a team to implement and support assigned Kelley Blue Book and Cox
Auto products and services within the U.S. market. The individual will be
primarily responsible for developing and leading a team of ICO Implementation
Consultants and ICO Performance Consultants, focused on the implementation and
support of assigned products. The goal of these efforts is, 1)
solidifying KBB as the clear market leader in automobile transaction guidance
and, 2) achieving a high level of satisfaction with dealers and consumers when
utilizing Kelley Blue Book’s dealership transaction-focused products and
services - KBB Instant Cash Offer (ICO) and KBB Price Advisor (PAPD).
To achieve this, Manager, ICO
Implementation is expected to develop and lead individuals who actively consult
with and manage customers. The Manager, ICO Implementation is expected to
execute the vision, mission, and strategy of the organization while
consistently providing coaching and being actively engaged throughout his/her
territory. This position will spend 50-75% of time in the field, participating
in implementation calls and site visits to enhance dealer and program
Key activities for this position
include: leading a team of implementation and performance management experts
that deliver new process/programs/technology, drive day-to-day operations, and
deliver outstanding customer service. The incumbent must have strong
development and management skills coupled with advanced planning and implementation
skills. This role will also demonstrate success working effectively
across functions (e.g., Sales, Customer Ops, Marketing) to ensure team members
identify and leverage key resources within Cox to achieve market goals,
customer satisfaction, and operational excellence.
- Proactively manage the progress and results of customer
dealerships to ensure assigned products and services are implemented and
supported to meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Manages Implementation Consultants who execute on the
fulfillment and monitoring of ICO and PAPD programs; These team members partner
with Sales to determine the implementation plan, fulfill the program on site,
and manage post-sale issues as needed
- Manages Performance Management Consultants who monitor
client performance and consumer satisfaction, working closely with resources in
Sales to ensure we are delivering on this product as anticipated and that the
client is interacting with consumers as expected.
- Foster a consultative, collaborative and responsive team
culture, to build and develop strong working relationships with Media Sales and
other Cox Auto colleagues (e.g., Customer Operations, Valuations, Product
- Engage in the field through regular ride-a-longs observe and
provide in-the-moment feedback and coaching to team members; Identify knowledge
gaps related to specific solutions and coach per individual needs.
- Support Sales goals through effective implementation of
programs at customer locations and ongoing management of client and program
- Directly manage Operational budget to achieve targets.
- Partner with Sales on evaluating various markets to identify
relevant targets for Sales to pursue.
- Serve as subject matter expert for assigned products.
- Coach team members to ensure they can accurately and
confidently speak to features and capabilities of the assigned products and
- Foster a learning and adaptive culture across the team to be
able to address the evolving customer needs.
- Develop approaches and tactics to address “at-risk” dealers
and determine proper action plans.
- Assist team members with managing high profile dealers or
dealers who are failing to meet performance standards such as poor customer
satisfaction ratings; Partners with appropriate stakeholders in Sales to take
action on performance metrics to resolve issues with product and/or client
performance Distills team and market feedback to internal stakeholders.
- 7+ years in business operations, sales, or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a management or
- Experience managing an operational budget and driving client
- Demonstrated track record of working across a variety of
internal and external constituents (e.g., Product, Sales, clients)
- Results-driven with an ability to think creatively and
analytically to identify and resolve client or product issues.
- Experience managing a field team - Ability to lead and
develop direct reports that are remote
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication (written, verbal,
phone, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Ability to travel up to 75% (day and overnight) as needed
- Working knowledge and proven experience with the Internet,
Microsoft Office Suite (including PowerPoint), and MapPoint
- Valid driver’s license
- HS Diploma/GED equivalent required
- Consulting, Sales or Client Support Management
- Demonstrated track record of leading teams that provide
excellent customer service and actively manage client relationships
- Dealership retail experience or extensive knowledge of
- Previous experience using a Customer Relationship Management
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.