Jr Web Developer
- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The Junior Web Developer is responsible for managing and performing the day-to-day content-related activities for all websites and email marketing campaigns. This role maintains strong influence within a large functional organization with sometimes unclear levels of autonomy and empowerment. The key to success is rooted in upholding an environment of motivation and engagement; leading the team through continual change, risk assessment, and strategic planning within the marketplace. This person will work out of our Bethpage, NY office.
The role will have key relationships with various business functions such as: Product Marketing, PMO, Engineering & IT, Network Services, Operations, Customer Experience, Sales and Government Affairs,
- Perform daily, high-volume content changes on all websites (text, images, etc.)
- Maintain and archive all website content and assets such as images, logos, channel lineups, videos, product catalog, online offers and packages
- Create and manage digital/email promotions and campaigns
- Build new web pages using various content management systems
- Ensure accuracy and exceptional organizational skills in all work
- Accountable to customer satisfaction metrics
- Accountable for content updates and adhering to email creative deadlines and accuracy
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 year’s professional experience in web production or operating websites
- Experience working with cross-function teams
- Solid knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of Responsive Design
- Knowledge of best practices in creating HTML emails and templates
- Experience and comfortable working in a variety of content management systems (Drupal, Wordpress etc.)
- Strong communication skills, particularly the written and verbal articulation of complex concepts into clear and simple requirements and flows
- Uploading and managing assets (images, videos, documents, etc.) using FTP, SVN and Git
- Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SCSS/SASS/LESS a plus
- Knowledge of competitor’s products, markets, and differentiators
- Industry knowledge/general awareness of trends and market differentiators/competitive landscape
- Portfolio of work performed on previous websites
- Comfortable speaking and engaging with business partners, as well as representing team in stakeholder meetings