Assistant Content Editor
- Full Time
ASSISTANT CONTENT EDITOR
NAPCO Media (www.napco.com), a leading business-to-business media company in Center City Philadelphia, seeks an Assistant Content Editor. Our supportive environment and our creative, talented and hardworking team of professionals dedicated to building community through content are the core of our success. We build community between our audience and our clients through integrated media programs, video services, events, marketing services, research services, custom content and e-learning. We offer a first-class salary and superior benefits!
- Regularly report, write, and post online news and analysis in various formats, including blog posts, articles, videos, research reports, etc.
- Manage content production and distribution through newsletters and social media
- Network with industry leaders through social media and at industry events to build long-term relationships
- Develop project schedules and ensure deadlines are being met
- Assist with client-facing special projects when needed
- Occasional travel may be needed
Experience, Skills and Attributes for Success:
- 1 to 3 years of writing/editing/journalism experience
- Excellent writing, reporting, interviewing and editing skills
- Exhibit the critical thinking skills needed to identify newsworthy material
- Ability to analyze macro and micro business and technology trends
- Energetic, self-motivated, highly professional
- Enthusiastic attitude toward creating new content, driving readership and working with a team of editors
- Ability to generate and develop topic ideas for a variety of media formats
- Ability to understand and utilize analytics for content development
- Strong interest in developing public speaking competency to moderate panels and conduct interviews for virtual and live events, webinars, videos and podcasts.
- Understanding of digital media and marketing trends (video, audio, social media, web technology, data) a plus
- Familiarity with AP style
- Experience with Adobe InCopy, social media platforms, SEO, CMS, newsletter deployment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, English, Writing or related field
Email resume, cover letter stating salary requirements and writing/video samples via the link provided.
To learn about what we do, the markets we serve and our exciting endeavors, visit: http://www.napco.com/
NAPCO Media is an equal opportunity employer and we consider applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability and/or handicap, or any other protected status or classification in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
Apply for Assistant Content Editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly