Program Manager, Digital Fundraising
- Full Time
Consumer Reports seeks a highly knowledgeable digital fundraising professional with a proven track record of managing a successful, multi-million-dollar digital fundraising program in a fast-paced, multi-constituent nonprofit environment. This position is highly collaborative working directly with development, digital product, marketing, contact database, communications, social media and information technology staff to achieve fundraising goals.
- Conceptualizes, manages, and executes all aspects of digital fundraising programs to meet budget objectives.
- Develops and manages the digital Fundraising budget, including expense and revenue forecasting and accountability.
- Plans and executes all digital tactics (e.g. e-mail, placements on CR.org, display), developing creative and for email, associated audience selection criteria.
- Partners directly with email service provider on all aspects of email campaigns, from operational responsibilities including quality assurance to strategic planning.
- Collaborates on social media messaging as part of multi-channel campaigns; evaluates responses and recommends rollout, elimination or modification.
- Develops testing plans for all digital channels; analyzes results, optimizes accordingly, providing data-driven feedback to the creative team on development of the new tests.
- Develops plans, in partnership with print fundraising team, to integrate digital efforts and offline fundraising campaigns, targeting prospects and donors in an effective, streamlined manner across multiple channels.
- Manages associated vendors as appropriate, including for development of copy and creative, as well for fundraising platforms where needed.
- Develops and delivers reporting to ensure understanding of ongoing and campaign performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience working in digital fundraising and marketing for nonprofits.
- Experience with and interest in email as a marketing channel.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to lead and thrive in a highly collaborative environment, with many stakeholders across teams.
- Versatile in mindset and skillset; able to comfortably pivot from the strategic to the tactical, and from the analytic to the creative.
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude and strong attention to detail on execution.
- Data-drive, with a proven track record of analyzing and reporting on data as well as synthesizing insights to inform strategy and tactics.
- Strong project management, time management and organization skills; most comfortable in a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects at once.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and execute complex projects.
Physical Demands: Normal physical demands associated with working in an office environment and prolonged computer use; able to travel
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/wcsznjz5r3d53tcw