- Full Time
FRANK PR is seeking a self-driven, motivated, team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment in the film and entertainment industry.
FRANK PR, a NY based entertainment public relations firm, is looking for a Junior Publicist/Publicist to work closely with clients, executives and staff. A vibrant, young company, FRANK PR provides services to some of the most prestigious names in film, television and entertainment. The agency's staff includes highly motivated and qualified public relations professionals, each with first-hand experience publicizing entertainment and special events throughout the country.
Candidates must have prior experience and be familiar with the entertainment industry and have interest in media. We represent clients in a variety of industries including film, television, comedy, food and non-profit.
- At least (2 years for junior publicist, 4 years for publicist) years of hands-on, post-grad media relations experience in the entertainment sector, specifically film and television, with increasing levels of responsibility for campaign and management as well agency experience.
- Develop, implement and execute publicity campaigns for clients.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and organize work effectively, especially in a fast pace working environment
- Demonstrate ability to work with various levels of talent and operate under pressure.
- Exhibit skills to meet tight deadlines within budgetary constraints, and to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- A broad knowledge of the film and television industry and strong relationships with key contacts in the press.
- Experience attending and managing film festivals.
- Superb written, verbal and interpersonal skills are essential as is an ability to think creatively and generate new ideas.
- Ability to pitch clients to national, regional and local press.
- Must be an independent and strategic thinker who is a strong team player and willing to take responsibility for project oversight.
- Demonstrate ability to work with various levels of talent, filmmakers, press, executives, etc.
- Must demonstrate an ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with members of the media.
- Proficiency using Apple products, Microsoft Office, Gmail, CisionPoint, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
FRANK PR is a Public Relations agency based in New York City, specializing in film, television, general entertainment and lifestyle publicity. The agency has provided services on publicity campaigns for some of the entertainment industry's most prestigious organizations, companies and events, both national and international. Hard work, innovation and excellent media relationships are cornerstones to the FRANK PR brand.