Digital Project Associate
Location: Universal City, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Collaborate on all aspects of launch campaigns for new show brands via paid media, including digital display (rich and standard media), custom units, partnerships, social, and searchLiaison as the main point-of-contact for all agencies, internal departments, sites, and third-party vendorsFacilitate the needs for all outside promotion and social media efforts and follow through with delivery of assetsDevelop timelines for all projects and implement all job requisitions with the creative team, working directly with designers, writers and producersInitiate and attend all meetings, brainstorm sessions, and other internal and external conference calls
The Digital Project Associate is responsible for contributing to the strategy and production of all marketing materials used to promote the brands of NBC Entertainment on multiple digital platforms, including all advertising, promotion, social media and distribution.
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications or Television
• Minimum 2 years of experience working directly in digital media — client or agency-based
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in the entertainment industry, ideally at a network or studio
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Flexibility and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Highly developed communication skills — both verbal and written
• An ability to work with others, in-person or via telecommunication, and generate ideas and tasks
• Experience with various types of digital software and functionality is preferred
• Familiarity with entertainment websites, blogs, and social media outlets is ideal
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.