Responsibilities:Generate both linear and cross-platform ad sales revenue through integrated, multi-platform sponsorship packages across all NBC Sports Boston distribution platforms.Linear portfolio consists of Boston Celtics pregame/in-game/postgame, nightly opinion shows, dedicated Patriots/Red Sox/Bruins content, specialty programming & documentaries, e-sports, and radio simulcasts.Cross-Platform portfolio includes NBA Streaming, pre-roll video, social media, branded content, and display inventory.Create, present and negotiate customized cross-platform sponsorships to prospective advertisers.Entertain clients at events that extend beyond traditional work hours.Achieve quarterly/yearly individual sales revenue targets.Perform other related duties as required.Basic Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum five years of experience in direct sales.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and ability to develop relationships with clients and co-workers.
- WideOrbit & Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.