The Sales Coordinator is responsible for providing support and assistance to the Sales Operations Manager, National Sales Manager, VP of Sales, and Account Executives in all phases of the sales process. Responsibilities:Timely communication on maintenance of contracts to agencies where action is required; including, but not limited to, spot make goods, program changes and under delivery weight
Act as a liaison between Account Manager and Agency to meet all buyer requests; including times, contract, inventory and program detailsTrack performance of contracts on local station through Strata posting system and proactively plan to achieve 100% posting. Work with Sales Ops team to solve any open scheduling issues including copy and media resolution, order validation and dispute resolutionFill in other areas within Traffic and Sales Service as needed, and assigned by managementProcess financial workflows; including credits and rebills, discrepancies, Cash in Advance as requested Maintain eFiles for station management and National Sales Office AE’s orders, revisions, and make goodsBasic Qualifications:
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience with WideOrbit Traffic & Sales or similar program and Nielsen Audience Measurement preferred
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Must be willing to work in Bethesda, MD
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV on www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Strong attention to detail and ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills – must possess the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Process orientation: ability to analyze current processes and help implement improvements for continuous operating growth
- Team player who can also work independently and is a self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
Sports & Olympics
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes NBCSports.com, NBCOlympics.com, GolfChannel.com, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, INDYCAR, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.