Digital Project Manager
- Full Time
John McNeil Studio is a collective of strategists, writers, designers, filmmakers, technologists, musicians and photographers who help companies tell compelling stories and build brands. We love digital but embrace print. We are founded in aesthetics, but also in utility. We make things that make brands grow.
We’re looking for a phenomenal Digital Project Manager to join our stellar team. The Digital PM will act as the primary liaison between internal teams and client by processing incoming project requests, assessing client needs, and regular client communication. They will be responsible for managing the production of large and small interactive projects including websites, landing environments, and standalone applications, overseeing the entire life cycle of web projects from concept to IA, design, development, QA, delivery and launch.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the primary liaison between internal teams and client by processing incoming project requests, assessing client needs, and regular client communication.
- Manage the production of large and small interactive projects including websites, landing environments, and standalone applications.
- Oversee the entire life cycle of web projects from concept to IA, design, development, QA, delivery and launch.
- Provide management support for internal creative and technology teams.
- Interface and facilitate communication between internal teams.
- Create scope of work documents and manage scope to launch projects on time.
- Create and manage project plans for multiple concurrent projects, and allocate resources as needed.
- Create accurate cost estimates and manage resources to keep projects within budget.
- Proactively manage projects, through regular status updates, recognize dependencies and escalate issues as needed.
- Proven ability to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Proven experience leading marketing campaigns in an agency environment.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Have a keen sensitivity to the dynamics of a room.
- Excellent verbal communication and written communication skills.
- Dedication to detail and organization.
- Ability to direct the team to do great work within the time/budget parameters.
- Ability to work independently and manage communications at all levels.
- Interest in art and design.
This is a full-time position on-site at our beautiful Berkeley studios. We offer a generous benefits package including healthcare benefits, FSA and 401k. No phone calls about the job.