Associate Product Manager
- Full Time
The Hispanic Information and Telecommunications Network (HITN), established in 1981, is the leading Spanish-language non-commercial, Media Company that offers educational and cultural programming to more than 44 million households across the United States. No other Hispanic focused organization combines the power of media and technology to empower Hispanics throughout the country.
HITN’s mission is to advance the educational, cultural and socio-economic aspirations of U.S. Hispanics by connecting families, educators and community-based organizations to high-quality entertainment and educational resources via our national non-commercial, Emmy-nominated television network, community outreach and award-winning educational app-based technology products.
Associate Product Manager - Brooklyn, New York
- HITN Learning creates standards-focused and engaging learning resources in Spanish and English for early childhood education and currently has an opening for a position which collaborates with the Director of Product Management to recommend marketing and promotional plans for assigned new products both print and digital based on launch strategy as identified by product segmentation and distribution partner.
- Will monitor progress to existing marketing plans. As directed, implement strategic marketing communication plans, projects, and tasks. Specifically:
- Manage day-to-day aspects of marketing programs, including development of assets, campaign management, and reporting.
- Track and monitor marketing and promotional campaigns to ensure KPI’s and budgets and ROI targets are achieved.
- Manage organic SEO
- Drive social media and content marketing campaigns. Identify opportunities for deeper connections with customers via social media data
- Track sales data
- Serve as a point for HITN Learning website
- Strategize and plan content delivery
- Serve as a point for coordination of programs and events that cross departments i.e. Outreach, programming, etc.
- Serve as support to Director in the establishment of all business processes such as customer service, warehousing, distribution, inventory management, and budgets.
- Communicate with vendors and agencies and work well with internal creative, interactive and technology teams.
- 3+ years of Relevant Experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation technologies such as campaign management, or web analytics
- Experience with email marketing, App marketing, and social media
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English (spoken and written)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Please submit your cover letter and resume.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Apply for Associate Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly