- Full Time
A client in Mclean, VA is looking for an Account Executive to join their team for a long term contract, ONSITE.
This is ongoing with no end date with the possibility to convert to full time.
-Be the main point of contact to assigned clients
- This will be a hybrid of an account management and project management role.
- Lead a variety of projects
- Understand client's goals, define solutions and ensure that the client's needs
- Handle the full lifecycle of a project from the initial briefing and scoping to delivery
- Lead a client, rather than take orders
- Work with other team members to develop and present strategies and appropriate POVs to clients
- Manage the job intake process
- Lead project kick-off meetings, weekly status-meetings
- Effectively document and prioritize requirements and draft project briefs
- Manage the budget lifecycle
- Manage a project schedule and evolving set of deliverables
- Develop and manage client budget projections
- Successfully negotiate and meet client requirements
- Work on projects including: Strategic concepting, identity development, campaign development, brand refresh, guidelines documentation, infographics, illustrations, print collateral development, digital asset development, photography, video.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport and develop long-term relationships
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Able to negotiate
- Work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple assignments.
- At least 4-5 years of client service and project management experience
- At least 2 years of agency experience is a must!
- Must be self-motivated, resilient,
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly