Senior Analyst, Campaign Effectiveness
Location: New York, New York
Function: Sales & Business Development
Specialty: Business Development, Sales
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Engage with outside vendors to ensure campaign elements are measured, project milestones are adhered to, and results are delivered within deadlinePull data from syndicated research tools and data files from vendors to gather insights about campaign performance Create advertiser campaign recap reports that communicate insights in visually compelling formatsInput campaign results in normative databaseWork with senior Research management in evaluating new research tools and other data sources/vendors to understand capabilities and potential benefits to campaign measurement Support VP and Director of Campaign Effectiveness, plus work with stakeholders across the organization
NBCUniversal is looking for a Senior Analyst of Campaign Effectiveness within the Insights and Measurement team.
The key objective of the Campaign Effectiveness team is to manage/measure advertiser campaigns and sponsorships across NBCU assets. This role will be responsible for reporting performance and providing insights into how NBCU delivered on client goals and brand KPIs. The Senior Analyst will interact with internal clients, advertisers, agencies and vendors to assist in the development and execution of research plans that evaluate overall campaign impact, as well as the impact and benefits of specific campaign elements and media platforms. This person will also play an integral role in the standardization of reporting templates, plus assist in the development of companywide research norms, best practices and case studies. Candidates must be knowledgeable about the advertising industry, be passionate about entertainment and the media business, and have experience with cross-platform media measurement (Linear, Digital, Social). Candidates must be able to use research and analytics to develop actionable insights and effectively tell a story on behalf of advertisers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Four year degree (B.A., B.S.) from an accredited college or university, preferably in Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Media, Economics/Finance, Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing Analytics or related field
• Minimum of two years in media research with a broadcast or cable network, digital entertainment company, advertising agency, media research provider or data analytics firm
• Experience with syndicated media research tools including Nielsen systems, comScore, TV Brand Effect, ListenFirst, Nielsen Social, Canvs, and YouGov. Prior experience with Lake 5 is a plus.
• Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research initiatives that support internal objectives, including writing surveys, managing survey fielding, analyzing banners & crosstabs
• Must be well versed in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and an expert in Microsoft Excel (formatting, creating charts/graphs, pivot tables and formulas); data processing and experience with data visualization tools (DOMO and Tableau) a plus
• External candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• Proven ability to analyze, interpret and visualize data with client needs in mind
• Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure, set priorities, handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
• Strong communication skills necessary, both oral and written
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Affinity for numbers and the story behind them
• Naturally curious, resourceful and motivated
• Open-minded and able to incorporate feedback and learnings into future projects
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.