- Full Time
RXMD serves its clients by providing public relations, investor relations, medical affairs, and marketing consultation services. Clients of RXMD consist of small and large pharmaceutical companies, both biotechnology-based and traditional chemistry-based. RXMD represents clients who are world-class innovators, providing breakthrough medications both for patients, whose lives they aspire to improve, and healthcare professionals who share this same goal.
RXMD is built on a foundation of talented, experienced Medical and Communication professionals who are passionate about achieving success for both their clients and themselves. The atmosphere is dynamic, creative, and collegial, with high standards of professionalism and integrity.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our exciting and dynamic team! At RXMD, the Account Executive role is a core role on all of our programs.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the larger PR programs and taking an active role in supporting and implementing aspects of the clients’ PR plan on a day to day basis
- Develop a media relations skill set that includes the ability to develop concise and impactful pitch letters, ability to pitch story ideas via phone and to identify new opportunities for coverage for your clients via editorial calendars, media monitoring, reading newspapers/magazines/online news sites
- Draft news releases, media alerts, backgrounders and other media materials
- Assist in event and client meeting preparation and planning
- Take a leadership role in managing and executing daily media monitoring including traditional and social media, identifying and directing team to current trends in the media that pertain to the business of PR and our client’s industries
- Manage media coverage reports and ensure they are kept up to date on a daily or weekly basis Maintain a database of pending coverage and proactively monitoring the news media and online universe for pending stories that we have placed or that relate to our client’s business that should be brought to their attention in a timely manner
- Conduct preliminary research, preparation and idea generation for new business presentations
- Demonstrate responsibility for quality control on all reports and documents, whether for clients or internal use – this includes media lists, results reports, budgets
- Be creative in finding alternate solutions to assignments, challenges or obstacles
- Be efficient with your time and ensure that deadlines are understood and met or communicate to your managers if/when you are experiencing delay
- MUST possess 2-4 years-experience in healthcare PR – agency or corporate
- Exceptional communications, problem solving, analytical, budget management and business skills
- Possess very good Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced agency
- BA or BS in Public Relations, Communications, or related field
For immediate consideration, submit resume to the email address enclosed. We offer an excellent benefits package.
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly