Account Director, Digital
- Full Time
Are you one of the most social media savvy, organized and communicative people you know? Do you thrive in an entrepreneurial environment and love to work collaboratively with a very talented, tight-knit, creative team?
CMM has an immediate opening for an Account Director in the Digital Division of our SoHo office. We're a mid-sized integrated agency specializing in beauty and personal care and we’re looking for someone entrepreneurial in spirit, with a positive outlook, who has demonstrable experience managing successful teams in the digital agency space. The ideal candidate should have expertise in managing a cross-functional team in the development of sound and, sometimes, out of the box, brand strategies and tactics.
Candidate MUST be in NYC and MUST have 5+ years of agency account experience.
Our Account Director is responsible for the overall health of our client relationships, for helping our clients set and achieve goals, and for nurturing relationships between the agency’s internal teams. The ideal candidate will have a firm understanding of how to develop successful 360 campaigns that get results and have firsthand experience creating and executing them.
This position reports to the department's Vice Presidents, oversees an Account Executive and assists with managing SOWs, answering RFPs, new business presentations, operational initiatives and managing budgets.
- Lead on client relationships
- Help manage and motivate a team of junior account people
- Help develop and execute social campaigns that align with the client’s integrated strategy
- Work with the larger team to develop brand voices that resonate well across social channels and stimulate engagement and growth
- Assist with sourcing, aligning and managing strategic brand partnerships with vendors and influencers
- Work cross functionally with Creative and Strategy to ensure we’re developing top-notch plans, deliverables and processes for our clients
- Stay up-to-date on new social media tools and best practices
- Help senior team manage internal and operational duties
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 5 years of experience in digital/social media account role
- Excellent presentation skills
- Demonstrable success working on integrated digital strategies
- Expertise in the social media space with knowledge of the emerging social landscape
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Proactive with excellent follow through and professionalism