- Full Time
Creative Media Marketing has an incredible opportunity for a personal care/beauty lover to join our fast-paced, tight-knit, talented team in New York City. No re-locations please.
We're a mid-sized PR & Digital agency specializing in beauty and personal care, located in Soho and we’re looking for a Community Manager who is confident, dedicated and trend-savvy with exceptional taste.
You are perfect for this position if you know what you like and dislike about the various social platforms can talk about the pros and cons of each at length, and are innovative, analytical, and passionate about bringing a brand to life in the digital age.
We seek people who:
- Can ensure that all content is published across every social channel
- Serve as the Community Manager across several brand platforms by reactively and proactively engaging with fans, followers, influencers, and consumers in a timely manner
- Curating UGC and third-party lifestyle content for monthly calendars
- Assist with copywriting
- Act as a liaison between client and creative team, ensuring consistent brand voice and imagery across all platforms
- Develop compelling content ideas to drive awareness, traffic, engagement and conversion
- Promoting content and channels through Facebook’s Advertising platform
- Pulling a variety of reports – weekly highlights, monthly performance reports, etc.
- Stay current on new social media platforms, tools and best practices
- Develop and execute social media strategy and seek appropriate brand partnerships
Preferred Educations & Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant industry cred
- 2-4 years of agency experience working on social media for a brand
- Passion for social media
- Knowledge of relevant Influencers and bloggers
- Strong writing skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team