Product Designer (web) - San Francisco
- Full Time
Position: Product Designer (web) - San Francisco
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 2 Months
Starts: April 15th - June 28th
Rate: $70 - 75 per hour DOE
Our financial client is seeking a seasoned Product Designer to join their digital team for 40 hours a week, onsite in San Francisco from mid-April to end of June.
*Please note: this role will require 2+ years experience mentoring or managing other designers*
In this Product Designer role you will be responsible for:
- Solving design challenges for the company's public web site, driving cohesion for multiple consumers across 300+ product offerings
- Participating in concept development, delivering wireframes, mocks and testable prototypes that can help you validate design decisions. You will need to follow-up with engineers to ensure the design is implemented effectively
- 5+ years' experience in a product design role, with a strong portfolio showcasing both interaction and visual design.
- 2+ years in mentoring or managing other designers
- Experience designing digital products and systems for specific product initiatives
- Have worked on shipped products within an agile environment.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.