- Full Time
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to transform our client experience by improving the way our users interact and navigate our proprietary database.
- Create and implement scalable and reusable user experience attributes across the company's client websites, ensuring a consistent, appealing and dynamic user experience.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Advise on roadmap of UI and UX projects based on documented user needs and business goals.
- Create designed prototypes and present ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps for internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Tertiary degree in design, technology or related field
- 2-3 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in wire-framing, design and prototype solutions. Strong working knowledge of design software, particularly Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to manage and prioritize various responsibilities and consistently meet deadlines
- Flexibility to effectively deal with unexpected assignments, changes to workload or design revisions mid-project based on management priorities or client requests
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, especially with stakeholders who often have limited technical/design knowledge
- Solid understanding of commercial development processes and the ability to be self-driven and motivated in a multidisciplinary environment