- Full Time
- Oversees assigned aspects of the execution of each marketing campaign project and ensures completion by tracking project deadlines.
- Responsible for providing templated marketing collateral to calling officers.
- Assists with distributing Bank collateral, merchandizing and promotional material.
- Assists in managing marketing vendor relationships.
- Assists in digital marketing campaigns across approved digital platforms.
- Manages and maintains the Bank's website content to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Assists in preparing and maintaining editorial calendar for social networking channels with relevant and current topics.
- Prepares and maintains calendar of topics for Bank blog, webinars and webcasts.
- Coordinates special promotions and community events.
- Assists with oversight of corporate database and CRM initiatives.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum high school diploma, Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 y ears of social media and digital marketing experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and possesses the ability to work well with all levels of management and staff to include clients, shareholders and vendors.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Familiarity with various forms of social media.
- Knowledge and understanding of the banking industry preferred.
At MainStreet Bank we strive to bring talented, team-oriented individuals on staff to meet and exceed our customers' needs. MainStreet team members enjoy a friendly working environment, opportunity for personal and professional growth, generous benefits and access to resources for improving their well-being.
For more information visit our website at www.mstreetbank.com
MainStreet Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color or any other protected class.